American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) 28th Annual Echo Hawaii Course is organized by American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) and will be held during Jan 15 - 19, 2018 at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, Hawaii, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is basically for adult and pediatric cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, cardiovascular anesthesiologists, cardiac radiologists, fellows in training, cardiovascular sonographers, cardiovascular nurse specialists, and internists with special interest in clinical cardiology and echocardiography. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Echo Hawaii presents the latest information on established and emerging cardiovascular ultrasound technologies. Expert U.S. and international faculty discuss state-of-the-art technologies with a particular focus on how they can be effectively applied in the clinical setting. Case-based approaches are used to discuss new and established uses of echocardiography for diagnosis and guiding management in patients with a broad array of cardiovascular conditions. Topics include: advanced assessment of systolic and diastolic function, 3D/4D imaging, adult congenital heart disease, contemporary approaches to valve disease, advanced anatomy, ischemic heart disease and aortic pathology.
Course Highlights :
• Basic and advanced echo techniques for quantitative assessment of systolic and diastolic function
• Echocardiography for decision-making and interventional guidance in valvular heart disease
• Contrast for improved echo quality: endocardial border detection and beyond
• How to integrate new echo technology (3D, strain, torsion) into a busy clinical lab
• Role of echocardiography in managing cardiomyopathies
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $895.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $795.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Dec 15, 2017|