Regional Workshop is organized by American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH) and will be held during Jun 21 - 24, 2018 at Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
Clinicians who are trained in clinical hypnosis learn a range of communication skills that facilitate reaching the therapeutic goal through more effective utilization of the patient’s or client’s innate resources. Clinical hypnosis incorporates the science of neurobiology and brain plasticity. Suggestion is an inevitable part of any treatment. Learning hypnosis allows you to better understand how you currently use suggestive language in your treatment approaches and how to increase and diversify your range of skills in suggesting therapeutic possibilities.
• Rapidly establish rapport and the hypnotic relationship across developmental ages;
• Facilitate change, Ego-strengthen and reduce impediments to change;
• Cost-effective, collaborative, person-centered treatment; and
• Provide clients and patients with life-long skills for better health.
The Basic clinical hypnosis training is the first part of a series of workshops in the certification program for clinical hypnosis. A diverse faculty from a range of health disciplines will teach you the principles and process of hypnotic inductions, suggestions and treatment.
The workshop is a mix of didactic presentations, demonstrations, experiential exercises and faculty-led small group practice tailored to the specific needs and learning style of each participant. At the conclusion of the workshop you will have been taught the basic skills required to utilize clinical hypnosis and begin to apply it to your practice.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following in their practice:
• Identify and demonstrate at least three ways to induce a hypnotic trance and realert a subject from a trance;
• Demonstrate two methods for deepening a trance; and
• Describe four clinical conditions in which hypnotic techniques may be used
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available
|Contact No.||:||(630) 980-4740|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member - Fee||20 Jun,2018||USD 657.00|
|Member - Fee||20 Jun,2018||USD 457.00|
|Resident/Inter/ECP - Fee||20 Jun,2018||USD 317.00|
|Student - Fee||20 Jun,2018||USD 272.00|