American Heart Association PEARS Course is organized by CentraCare Health and will be held on Jun 12, 2018 at CentraCare Health Plaza - Hughes Mathews Rooms, St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, EMTs/Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, and Hospital Technicians. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Describe the timely recognition and interventions required to prevent respiratory and cardiac arrest in any pediatric patient.
• Understand the elements of the systematic approach to pediatric emergencies.
• Describe priorities and specific interventions for infants and children with respiratory and/or circulatory emergencies.
• Explain the importance of effective team dynamics during a pediatric resuscitation.
• Use the equipment for management of respiratory and circulatory emergencies.
• Perform high-quality CPR.
• Perform effective respiratory management within your scope of practice.
• Understand the evaluate-identify-intervene sequence.
• Demonstrate effective communication and team dynamics both as a team member and as a team leader
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(320) 255-5642|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Employee - Fee||12 Jun,2018||USD 75.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news