The American Educational Institute's (AEI) 2017-2018 Medical-Dental-Legal Update is held weekly from Mar 05 - Oct 26, 2018 at Myrtle Beach Storage, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, Dentist and other Healthcare Professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, 20 ABIM MOC, 17.75 AAFP Credits, 20 AOA Category 2-B Credits.
Conference Description :
You practice in a dynamic and challenging environment. While keeping clinically current is imperative, it isn't enough. You must also acquire the skills necessary to navigate a professional liability minefield, manage a more effective and efficient practice, and navigate a maze of healthcare laws and regulations. The 2017–18 Medical-Dental-Legal Update Update is designed to assist you in that endeavor.
The course, offered weekly in 32 enviable destinations, is a unique, 20-hour survey of the intersection of medicine and law as well as selected clinical topics. Produced in state-of-the-art production studios with broadcast-grade, HD digital technology.
This seminar offers vital instruction from national experts in law, medicine, dentistry, pharmacology, asset protection, revenue cycle management and practice management. And their presentations include discussions ranging from domestic violence, payment receipt optimization, medical malpractice, fraud and embezzlement, and risk management, to odontogenic infections, pain management, managing unreasonable patients, neurologic emergencies, newly FDA approved drugs, and liver function tests.
The Update is presented in a structured classroom setting affording you the opportunity for dialogue with your medical, dental and legal colleagues, and through September 28, 2018, you will have over 900 opportunities to attend at your choice of 30 premier sun and ski resorts – virtually any week you choose.
Conference Objectives :
• Recommend preventive lifestyle behaviors and protective pharmacotherapy.
• Assess the appropriateness of the direct patient care model for your practice
• Utilize a variety of clinically relevant but relatively unknown treatments.
• Better recognize and respond to victims of child violence.
• Better understand and deal with medical malpractice litigation.
• More effectively reduce practice risk and protect assets exposed to it.
• More effectively protect your practice against fraud and embezzlement.
• Better diagnose and treat odontogenic infections.
• Identify newly FDA approved drugs, CDC immunization updates, and drug safety guidelines.
• Better manage Type 2 Diabetes in older adults.
• More effectively communicate with unreasonable patients.
• Better interpret liver function tests.
• Utilize non-pharmacologic pain management techniques.
• Evaluate and improve your practice’s revenue cycle.
• Better identify and treat neurologic emergencies.
• More effectively engage patients in their own care
Monday - Friday
7:30 - 11:30 am.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 354–3507,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Standard Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 610.00|
|Medical Resident - Conference Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 510.00|
|RN, RNP, RDH or PA - Conference Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 510.00|
|Doctor, Attorney, and Office Manager Spouses - Conference Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 410.00|
|All other Spouses - Conference Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 310.00|