2018 ADEA Deans' Conference: The Nexus of Dental Education & Technology is organized by American Dental Education Association (ADEA) and will be held from Nov 10 - 13, 2018 at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa, La Jolla, California, United States of America
The Nexus of Dental Education & Technology. Interactive sessions will guide us through current and emerging technologies in dental education and practice, along with key considerations for dental schools when selecting and investing in new technologies.
Join us to:
• Learn from global thought leaders in health, education and dental education.
• Garner insights from colleagues who are putting theory into practice in dental schools across the United States and Canada.
• Engage in peer-to-peer networking and learning to address the challenges you face in your role as a dean.
• Gain practical advice and practices that you can adapt and implement right away.
ADEA New Deans’ Workshop will be held on Nov 10, 2018. taking place on Saturday, Nov. 10 during the ADEA Deans’ Conference - provides new deans with the opportunity to share specific challenges and ask questions during facilitated discussions with tenured deans.
Walk away from this workshop with an expanded network and ready-to-implement ideas and insight on:
• Building effective relationships with your president, provost and other university leaders.
• Navigating the challenges you can expect to face as a dean.
• The issues and trends impacting the future of dental education.
• Understanding the ways ADEA can support your deanship.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|