American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE): CORE Concepts Course is organized by American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE) and will be held during Nov 08 - 10, 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton, Rosemont, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, or other healthcare professional who have had one to two years’ experience in diabetes education and desire an update or in-depth review of the fundamental concepts which support diabetes, self-management education. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22.0 contact hours.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Compare and contrast the natural history and pathophysiology of pre-diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.
• Discuss strategies to promote healthy eating for persons with diabetes of for persons at risk of acquiring diabetes.
• Explore approaches to being active for persons with diabetes or at risk of acquiring diabetes.
• Discuss types, tools, frequency, and targets of monitoring for persons with diabetes.
• Explain techniques for promoting safe medication use in persons with diabetes.
• Identify tactics to promote healthy coping for persons with diabetes.
• Integrate approaches to reduce health risks in individuals with diabetes.
• Use an interactive learning environment to assimilate new knowledge and skills.
• To prepare diabetes educators to successfully pass the Certified Diabetes Educators exam. (Impact on Nursing Professional Development)
• To provide health care professionals entering into the field of diabetes with a comprehensive knowledge base to care for patients with prediabetes, diabetes, people at risk for diabetes. (Impact on Patient Outcome)
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||800.338.3633|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member Early Fee||01 Nov,2018||USD 795.00|
|Non-Member Late/ Onsite Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 895.00|
|AADE Member Early Fee||01 Nov,2018||USD 595.00|
|AADE Member Late/ Onsite Fee||08 Nov,2018||USD 695.00|