In-Person EventApr 12 - 15, 2018Chicago, Illinois, USA
AAFPRS Facial Rejuvenation is organized by American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) and will be held during Apr 12 - 15, 2018 at Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is practicing physicians, medical students, nurses, office managers and administrative staff, in the field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, and other health care professionals involved in the surgical and non-surgical treatments designed to restore, enhance and rejuvenate facial aesthetics. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 28 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better able to effectively:
• Evaluate the evidence regarding new surgical technologies
• Better determine if surgical or non-surgical procedures are the best options for patients
• Distinguish the benefits and drawbacks of various treatment options for facial rejuvenation
• Communicate best practices regarding the use of newer surgical technologies for the improvement of patient care
• Review the anatomy of the facial region including the vascular system
• Recognize potential patient safety risks associated with injectables
• Manage complications related to injectables should they arise in a practice setting
Facial Rejuvenation 2018 will deliver unparalleled learning and stimulate a highly interactive exchange of ideas. This year’s program has been redesigned to boost educational impact and value.
• The surgical portion of the program features latest procedures and improvements in aesthetic medicine and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
• The practice management track provides valuable insight into business challenges, current trends, helpful tools and strategies to help you stay competitive.
• The Injectables Workshops give an exciting first-hand look at minimally-invasive procedures, HA fillers, neuromodulators and innovative approaches to facial rejuvenation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.