Allergy Test & Treatment Courses is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Dec 10, 2018 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Downtown, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The Target audience for this medical event is Primary care (PCPs), Pediatricians, and Internal Medicine physicians who complete allergy testing and treatment training will have a significant opportunity to provide high demand services for patients searching for these treatment options while creating additional revenue streams for their practice.
Conference Description :
Our seminar training program will prepare you to integrate Allergy Testing/Treatment into your practice and help your patients suffering from allergies. Many physicians treat the symptoms of allergies without knowing what specific allergies patients have. Allergy testing allows physicians to determine the IgE allergens that cause the problem and to administer and monitor the effectiveness of treatment, just like any other disease or medical condition.
The Allergy Testing and Treatment seminar training covers specific medical protocols of the various allergy tests and treatment options. From the initial consultation through testing and possible immunotherapy or desensitivity treatments are discussed.
Conference Objectives are :
• Evaluate and understand the allergy patient.
• Learn the various tests associate with IgE allergies and indications for :
○ Skin Prick Testing.
○ Skin Patch Testing.
○ Skin Intra-dermal Testing.
○ Radioallergosorbent Testing (RAST).
○ Total Serum IgE Concentration Testing.
○ Leukocyte Histamine Release Testing.
• Gain an understanding of Food Allergies (Ige mediated and Non-Ige mediated) and Treatment Options :
○ Challenge Testing (when appropriate).
○ Elimination Diet.
○ Various skin and blood/serum testing solutions.
• Receive specific knowledge of Allergies and Asthma and different treatment approaches :
○ Bronchial Provocation Testing.
○ Elimination of Allergens (epithilia, molds, and airborne panels).
• Learn how to integrate these new medical procedures immediately.
○ Forms and Consents (CD).
○ Protocols for Testing.
○ Allergy Laboratories – who do I choose?
○ Supplies and sources for allergens.
• Pathways to further extend your continuing medical education including memberships in various allergy professional organizations.
• Billing and Coding Regulations and Guidelines.
• Learn specific business and marketing techniques to financially grow your practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.