Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) is organized by The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS) and would be held during Mar 07 - 09, 2018 at St Richard's Hospital, Chichester, England, United Kingdom.
Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) is a global course, teaching a systematic process of trauma care for patients with life-threatening injuries. Throughout this interactive course, you will learn a range of comprehensive and adaptable trauma management skills, relevant to all specialties.
Conference Objectives :
• Demonstrate the core principles of primary and secondary patient assessment.
• Rapidly establish priorities in trauma patients.
• Deliver care during the primary and secondary surveys.
• Confidently practice a wide range of skills required for the assessment and treatment of patients with multiple injuries.
• Review the difference in management and assessment of paediatric, geriatric and pregnant patients.
• Review the preparations to definitive care.
• Demonstrate the principles of ATLS based on a variety of moulage situations.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.