Advanced Study day on Chronic Pain Management by NCORE
Advanced Study day on Chronic Pain Management is organized by National Centre of Rehabilitation Education (NCORE) and will be held on Mar 16, 2018 at London Road Community Hospital, Derby, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is Suitable for clinicians working in physical rehabilitation/pain management settings including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Nurses, Counsellors, Psychologists, Dieticians and Doctors. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 5.5 hours.
Conference Aims :
• Advances in the understanding of pain neurophysiology and how we can explain pain to patients.
• Developments in the cognitive-behavioural and motivational approaches to chronic pain.
• What should we be assessing and how.
• Developing an evidence-based chronic pain management service.
• Dealing with patient resistance and other treatment obstacles.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(01332) 254679|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||15 Mar,2018||GBP 130.00|