Advanced Lumbar Bio-Skills Lab is organized by Spine Intervention Society (SIS) and will be held from Oct 27 - 28, 2018 at Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians who perform spine intervention procedures. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Course Description ;
Building on the lumbar foundation, the Advanced Lumbar Bio-Skills Lab progresses your knowledge in this region. This course contains 8.75 hours of hands-on lab instruction, 4.25 hours of lecture and breakout sessions, and have an hour for discussion with your instructors
Who May Attend :
Registration is open to Spine Intervention Society members who are board-certified or in the examination process for certification in: Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Radiology, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery, or Neurosurgery.
Members who are not board-certified or eligible for certification in these specialties must have either completed or be currently enrolled in a pain fellowship accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), and begin education with SIS with the Lumbar Bio-Skills Lab.
Hands-On Lab Training:
• L1-5 Transforaminal Epidural (subpedicular)/S1 Transforaminal Epidural
• L1-5 Transforaminal Epidural (infraneural)
• Medial Branch Block
• Intra-articular Zygapophysial Joint
• L1-4 Medial Branch Parallel Needle Placement
• L5 Dorsal Ramus Parallel Needle Placement
Lectures and Breakouts :
• Advanced Imaging - Lumbar Cases
• Indications and Techniques
• Risks and Complications
• Spinal Innervation
• Introduction to Radiofrequency
• Contrast Pattern Analysis
Educational Objectives :
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Analyze the imaging depiction of the relevant anatomy;
• Relate patient history and physical exam findings with imaging to achieve a likely diagnosis of the spinal pathology causing the patient’s pain or dysfunction;
• Describe the literature support for the efficacy of the procedures;
• Identify the risks and benefits of each procedure, as well as assessment, prevention, and treatment of potential complications;
• Apply technically correct performance of the spinal procedures using safe fluoroscopic guidance with minimal tissue injury or discomfort.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 630-203-2252,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician Members Onsite Fee||26 Oct,2018||USD 1650.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician Members Early Fee||31 Aug,2018||USD 1500.00|
|Physician Members Reguler Fee||05 Oct,2018||USD 1575.00|