Advanced Live Surgery Implant Training - Tijuana, Mexico (Nov 01 - 04, 2018)
Advanced Live Surgery Implant Training is organized by Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Center (AIC) and will be held during Nov 01 - 04, 2018 at Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 28 CE Credits.
• Day One: November 1, 2018.
• Day Two: November 2, 2018.
• Day Three: November 3, 2018.
• Day Four: November 4, 2018.
Conference Objectives are :
• Design and restore esthetic anterior cases (upper & lower) with fabrication of immediate implant provisional crown.
• Evaluate procedures for immediate implant placement in fresh extraction sockets.
• Review socket preservation procedures.
• Manage horizontal bone augmentation (key to having predictable success in bone grafting procedures in proper soft tissue manipulation.
• Perform lateral window and crestal approach sinus lift techniques using specialty surgical kits.
• Perform ridge expansion/splitting using specialty surgical kits.
• Compare and contrast various incision designs for different case types.
• Compare and contrast various suturing techniques.
• Differentiate between PRF & CGF for sticky bone and membrane.
• Manage implant complications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-855-835-3950|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||31 Oct,2018||USD 11000.00|