Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Paediatric Life Support (PLS) Recertification Course is organized by Mater Education and will be held on Feb 14, 2018 at Mater Health Services, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The target audience for this medical event is for clinicians of all levels who work with both adult and pediatric patients and who are members of a Medical Emergency or Code Blue team.
Course Objectives are:
During the program you’ll learn adult and paediatric skills and knowledge including:
• Basic and advanced airway management.
• Rhythm interpretation, and effective and safe defibrillation.
• Delivery of care in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines and algorithms.
• Crisis Resource Management principles.
• Reflection on practice.
• Alignment with the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS) standards one to six and nine.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||07 3163 1500,
+61 7 3163 8111
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||13 Feb,2018||USD 319.00|