Advanced Health Education Center (AHEC) Abdominal Ultrasound Course is organized by Advanced Health Education Center (AHEC) and will be held during Mar 19 - 21, 2018 at Advanced Health Education Center, Houston, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians who are at the entry level of ultrasound scanning and interpretation. Other health professionals learning abdominal ultrasound or cross training, including: sonographers, physician assistants. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
• Utilize the principles of instrumentation to set up ultrasound equipment for obtaining diagnostic images according to AIUM guidelines.
• Recognize and identify the organ systems in the abdomen on an ultrasound image.
• Perform abdominal Doppler using Color and Pulsed Wave Doppler
• Understand and identify pathological variants.
• Follow the sequence of an abdominal ultrasound procedure from the beginning to its conclusion.
• Recognize and identify the thyroid, scrotum, and appendix
Course Topics are:
• Ultrasound Physics and Instrumentation
• Upper Abdominal Organ Systems Anatomy and Vasculature
• Evaluation and Image Review of Normal vs. Abnormal Studies
• Scan Techniques and Protocols for Image Acquisition of:
○ Prevertebral Vessels
○ Liver and Biliary System
○ Pancreas, Spleen and Kidney
○ Thyroid, Scrotum and Appendix
○ Abdominal Doppler
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference - Early Fee||04 Mar,2018||USD 1591.00|
|Conference - Regular Fee||18 Mar,2018||USD 1616.00|