Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider 1-Day Course is organized by Inova Health System and will be held on Apr 17, 2018 at Inova HealthSource, Merrifield, Virginia, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is healthcare professionals to update their skills in the treatment of the adult victim of a cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
Conference Objectives are :
• Proficiency in high-quality CPR.
• Recognizing and initiating early management of periarrest conditions.
• Managing cardiac arrest.
• Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes.
• Recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and providing initial care.
• ACLS Algorithms.
• Effective resuscitation team dynamics.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(703) 698-2441|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration fee||13 Apr,2018||USD 249.00|