National Procedures Institute (NPI) Dermatologic Procedures is organized by National Procedures Institute (NPI) and will be held from Dec 06 - 07, 2018 at Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark, Austin, Texas, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is dermatologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credits and AAFP Prescribed Credits.
Dermatologic Procedures Course Description:
Patients expect primary care clinicians to care for skin problems. New techniques allow rapid assessment and treatment with less scarring. Although often neglected in residency training, various skin procedures can and should be daily in your practice. Why refer the patients out when you can diagnose and treat most of them? This dermatology CME course includes a dermatology training for common skin procedures, including skin anesthesia, skin biopsy techniques, cryosurgery, electrosurgery, nail procedures, dermoscopy, and coding. Over 1,000 actual clinical slides are used in addition to text to review treatment of lipomas, cysts, ingrown toenails, warts, skin tags, chalazions, abscesses, actinics, seborrheics, basal cell, and squamous cell cancers, malignant melanomas, and much more.
Conference Objectives are :
By the end of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Perform common office dermatologic procedures including skin anesthesia, skin lesion biopsy, cryosurgery, electrosurgery and Dermoscopy.
• Identify various skin lesions that should be biopsied and are surgically treatable in the office.
• Describe the diagnosis and treatment of various benign and malignant skin lesions.
• Discuss when to refer patients for subspecialty care.
• Explain coding and billing issues and pitfalls.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||1-866-NPI-CME1 Dot 512-870-8051|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Fee||06 Nov,2018||USD 1395.00|
|Conference fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 1495.00|