Advanced Botox & Dermal Fillers Level II Training Course is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held on Jul 13, 2018 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed to meet the needs of Physicians, Physician assistant, nurses and nurse Practitioners.
Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and line activity for a maximum of 7.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
CE Information :
You will receive 8 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses – Level II Botulinum Toxin Training and Dermal Filler Training.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 20 continuing education credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement.
• Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol.
• Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck.
• Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement.
• Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes.
• Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting.
• AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”.
• Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment.
• Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders.
• Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross-hatching and scaffolding.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 952-0521,
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $4797.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|