Adult Medicine Live Course is organized by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and will be held from Nov 07 - 10, 2018 at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
AAFP Adult Medicine live course. Hear from leading experts on diabetes, the care of transgender patients, heart failure, contraceptives, HIV complications, and more.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
• Synthesize appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for common adult conditions in both the outpatient and inpatient setting.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with the patient to ensure that diagnosis and treatment recommendations are understood.
• Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
• Asthma in Adults
• Cancer Controversy: (Breast, Lung and Prostate Cancers) To Screen or Not to Screen
• Care of Transgender Patients
• Celiac Disease - Diagnosis and Management
• Colon Cancer Screening and Prevention
• Complex Case Studies – Panel Discussion
• Contraceptives: 2016 US Selected Practice Recommendations
• Diabetes Updates
• Diets and Nutrition Supplements
• Endocrine Disorders
• Fatty Liver Disease (Nonalcoholic)
• Hepatitis C
• High Value Care
• HIV Complications: The current state of treatment and management
• Hypertension Update
• Key Prevention Updates (USPSTF)
• Perioperative Evaluation
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Update: Screening and Treatment
• Thyroid Disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1195.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $1095.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Oct 08, 2018|