Acne Therapies Training for an Aesthetic Practice is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Dec 14, 2018 at Sheraton Grand Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Primary Care Physicians wishing to further their education on the new developments in treating acne using the latest technologies available as well as alternatives to the overuse prescribing of Accutane.
Course Description :
Attendees will learn specific patient selection criteria, how to assess their acne and what the best treatment option. Physicians will be given protocols and information data in the latest cosmeceuticals, dermal delivery devices, and thermal and non-thermal light sources. Learn the side effects and limitations of all of these modalities as well as marketing strategies to integrate this new lucrative service in your existing practice.
• Learn to recognize numerous acne conditions and create an effective treatment plan.
• Learn and receive specific protocols for prescribing systematic antibiotics, topical retinoids, and for non-responsive patients - Accutane or new light sensitive prescriptions.
• Understand the proper dosages, duration of dosage, side effects, and contradictions for Accutane.
• Learn to utilize the newer modalities for acne conditions such as with microdermabrasion, chemical peels, cosmeceuticals, and the use of the more effective dermal delivery devices.
• Understand, evaluate and create a treatment plan for the PCOS patient.
• Learn to perform a comprehensive skin evaluation and consultation.
• Acne Treatment WorkshopReview other traditional therapies such as the use of drying agent, topical and oral medications (prescribed and over the counter medications).
• Learn about PhotoDynamic therapies (Blue Light) now available for office and home-use as an adjunct to your treatments.
• Understand how to use Intense Pulse Light Therapy for the treatment of Acne.
• Learn specific techniques and treatments for Acne Rosacea and to control the appearance of such using cosmeceuticals and light therapies.
• Physiology of AcneLearn how to eliminate unwanted acne scarring including hypertrophic and keloid scarring associated with acne using subcission therapy, micro needling and intralesional cryotherapy.
• Gain expertise in pricing and marketing these new high demand services as well as integrating these new services within your practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Course Fee Details
|Course Fee||:||USD $1499.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $1049.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|