9th World Congress of the World Institute of Pain (WIP) is organized by Kenes Group and will be held during May 09 - 12, 2018 at Convention Centre Dublin, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland.
The target audience for this medical events is general practitioners, physiatrists, anesthesiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, radiologists, and surgeons. The program will also be appropriate for non-physician healthcare workers including nurses, physician assistants, psychologists, physical therapists and occupational therapists, as well as third-party payors of healthcare and regulatory affairs professionals. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23 AMA PRA Catagory 1 Credits.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
• Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
• Fulfil the gaps in pain healthcare around the globe;
• Discuss the latest scientific evidence behind existing and novel technologies for pain care;
• Identify economic, regulatory, geographic and cultural barriers to the delivery of pain care globally;
• Analyse the safe use of pain care technologies including various approaches to neuromodulation;
• Identify pathways for interdisciplinary cooperation and participation in both regional and global projects to address gaps in pain healthcare delivery;
• Review the available evidence supporting the use of pain therapies according to specific diagnoses;
• Identify pathways for continuing education, collaboration, and certification in pain internationally.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+41 22 9080488|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Participant Non-member - Early Fee||18 Apr,2018||EUR 900.00|
|Full Participant Non-member - Onsite Fee||19 May,2018||EUR 960.00|
|Full Participant - WIP Member - Early Fee||18 Apr,2018||EUR 750.00|
|Full Participant - WIP Member - Onsite Fee||19 May,2018||EUR 860.00|
|Trainee (Student/Fellow), Nurse - Early Fee||18 Apr,2018||EUR 350.00|
|Trainee (Student/Fellow), Nurse - Onsite Fee||19 May,2018||EUR 400.00|