94th Annual Spring Seminar - Taking Care of our Own: Excellence In Medical Center Occupational Health
94th Annual Spring Seminar - Taking Care of our Own: Excellence In Medical Center Occupational Health is organized by Central States Occupational and Environmental Medical Association (CSOEMA) and will be held during Mar 08 - 10, 2018 at Hilton Lisle/Naperville, Lisle, Illinois, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is intended for occupational medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and occupational health nurses.
Course Description :
This seminar will provide current information on occupational medicine and networking opportunities needed to keep current in occupational medicine.
• Hot Topics in OEM Advocacy
• Substance and Alcohol Use by Physicians
• Toxic Exposures in the Medical Center
• Occupational Health and Safety of Employees Working with Non-Human Primates and Viral Vectors
• The Infected Healthcare Worker: Risk Assessment and Management
• Topics in Industrial Hygiene, Occupational and Environmental Toxicology … and Medicine
• Low Back Pain and Spinal Issues
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Thursday, Friday and Saturday Conference Fee||07 Mar,2018||USD 550.00|
|Thursday Conference Fee||07 Mar,2018||USD 200.00|
|Friday and Saturday Conference Fee||07 Mar,2018||USD 350.00|
|Nurses, PAs, NPs and Retired Members Conference (Full) Fee||07 Mar,2018||USD 500.00|