7th Annual Heart Rhythm & ECG Course: A Case-Based Approach 2018 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Dec 06 - 09, 2018 at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is general internists, hospitalists, family practitioners, and allied health staff participating in cardiac services. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This 4 half-day course concentrates on general ECG understanding, guidelines on atrial fibrillation and CHF management. It is designed to allow healthcare professionals the opportunity to update their medical knowledge, enhance their clinical skills, and support their professional development through a dynamic curriculum. Attendees will realize important advances in the medical field and address educational needs and practice gaps.
Through didactic lectures, case-study presentations, and audience interaction, this CME activity strives to develop and promote continuing medical education with the ultimate goal of enhancing patient care.
• Discuss simplified criteria for aberrancy or ventricular tachycardia.
• Identify chamber abnormalities and diagnostic changes.
• Identify common ECG patterns.
• Discuss current guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation including role of ablation.
• Review current guidelines for implantable defibrillator in primary prevention of sudden death.
• Review current guidelines for the management of ventricular arrhythmias.
• Discuss guidelines for ICD implantation in both primary and secondary prevention of sudden death.
• Discuss early evaluation and acute management options for both atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||1-800-323-2688|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician and Scientist - Early Fee||03 Nov,2018||USD 725.00|
|Physician and Scientist - Conference Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 800.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional and Retiree - Early Fee||03 Nov,2018||USD 575.00|
|Resident, Fellow, NP, PA, Allied Health Professional and Retiree - Conference Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 650.00|
|Workshop Fee||05 Dec,2018||USD 75.00|