5th Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held during Dec 03 - 05, 2018 at Valencia, Spain.
Nanotechnology-2018 will host leading scientists from academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in the field of Nanotechnology. The conference aims to provide many interesting perspectives on how science and technology of materials from nano to macro level are changing rapidly, thereby providing new opportunities and challenges to explore to the scientists and engineers.
Nanotechnology-2018 provides a perfect symposium for scientists, engineers, directors of companies and research scholars in the field of Nanotechnology to meet and share their knowledge. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies.
• Synthesis of Nanomaterials and Nanoparticles
• Recent trends in nanotechnology
• Emerging areas of materials science
• Carbon Nanomaterials
• Graphene Technologies
• Carbon Based Devices and Nanocomposites
• Nanodevices & Nanosensors
• Nanosensoring in diagnostics and industry
• Nanophotonics materials
• Nanomedicine and Biomedical Engineering
• Nanomedical approaches for diagnostics and treatments
• Cancer nanotechnology & tissue engineering
• Drug delivery systems
• Quantum dots
• Electronic, optical and magnetic materials
• Advancements in Material Science
• Polymer based Nanocomposites
• Multifunctional Nanobiomaterials
• Functional materials
• Nanotechnology for Energy and the Environment
• Materials science and engineering
• Green nanotechnology
• Nanotechnology in Food and Agriculture
Conference Objectives are :
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Nanotechnology research and development.
• To identify research and practice-based innovations in optimizing Nanotechnology development.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Nanotechnology research and development.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Nanotechnology research and development reforms.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Nanotechnology research and development.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academia Delegate Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 599.00|
|Academia Poster Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 399.00|
|Academia Speaker Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 699.00|
|Academia Student Delegate Fee||03 Dec,2018||USD 299.00|
|Academia Accompanying Person Fee||03 Dec,2018||USD 200.00|
|Business Delegate Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 699.00|
|Business Poster Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 499.00|
|Business Speaker Registration Early Fee||28 Mar,2018||USD 799.00|
|Business Student Delegate Fee||03 Dec,2018||USD 299.00|
|Business Accompanying Person Fee||03 Dec,2018||USD 200.00|