4th Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo (GNCE) is organized by Scientific Federation and will be held during Apr 16 - 18, 2018 at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
GNCE-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
GNCE-2018 is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the three day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides three days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
• Graphene Technologies
• Carbon nanomaterials, devices and technologies
• Nanocomposites and Multifunctional Materials
• Graphene Technologies
• Applications of Nanotechnology
• Multifunctional Nanobiomaterials
• Functional materials
• Emerging areas of Materials Science
• Advancements in Material Science
• Ceramic and Glass Materials
• MEMS & NEMS
• Polymer based Nanocomposites
• Mining and Metallurgy
Conference Objectives are :
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Nanotechnology research and development.
• To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Nanotechnology research.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Nanotechnology research and development.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Nanotechnology research reforms.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Nanotechnology research.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||077997 90001|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Academia Student Delegate Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 299.00|
|Academia Accompanying Person Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 200.00|
|Business Student Delegate Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 299.00|
|Business Accompanying Person Fee||16 Apr,2018||USD 200.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academia Delegate Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 599.00|
|Academia Delegate Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 699.00|
|Academia Poster Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 399.00|
|Academia Poster Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 499.00|
|Academia Speaker Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 699.00|
|Academia Speaker Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 799.00|
|Business Delegate Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 699.00|
|Business Delegate Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 799.00|
|Business Poster Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 499.00|
|Business Poster Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 599.00|
|Business Speaker Registration Early Fee||27 Oct,2017||USD 799.00|
|Business Speaker Registration Standard Fee||22 Dec,2017||USD 899.00|