4th Arab Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (ASPED) Conference is organized by MCI Middle East and will be held from Dec 06 - 08, 2018 at Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Masqat, Oman.
The target audience for this medical event is Paediatric Endocrinologists, Adult Endocrinologist interested in adolescent and young people endocrinology, Paediatricians with a special interest in Endocrinology & Diabetes, Diabetologists, Paediatric Endocrinologists in training, Specialist endocrine nurses and diabetes educators, Clinical dieticians, Psychologists.
The conference mission is to share the experience, promote education, research and update the medical practice which will benefits the children and adolescents with endocrinology diseases and diabetes in Arab Region. This conference is a wonderful learning platform for healthcare professionals and with providing them with an opportunity to interact with regional and international experts. Plenary sessions, Industry symposia, and meet-the-expert sessions the will enable an exchange of high-quality clinical information and basic science with international experts.
Conference Topics to be Covered :
• Using human pluripotent stem cells to Transform the Lives of Patients with Diabetes.
• Insulin resistance and type II in children
• Novel insights in monogenic forms of type I DM
• Continues blood glucose monitoring Versus SMBG (Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose)
• Challenging in the management of diabetes in adolescent
• Monogenic obesity in children
• Understanding CGM reports in type 1 diabetes patients using insulin pumps
• Genetic testing for short stature who and how
• Overgrowth syndromes in children and adults
• Genetic of pituitary disease
• Novel treatment modalities for short children
• Early Surgical Intervention Vs Late Surgical Intervention in Disorder of Sex Development (DSD)
• Aromatase inhibitors in Pediatric Endocrinology
5 Key Reasons to Attend the Conference :
• The biggest platform for Paediatric Endocrinology & Diabetes in the region
• Updates on research development and use of technology in diabetes
• Renowned regional and International speakers
• Highlights special regional features of endocrinology and diabetes and covers related cultural and religious issues in science
• A beautiful landmark venue in the Middle East which enables the building of a social and professional network
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+971 4 311 6300|
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Regular Registration Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 200.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Regular Registration Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 180.00|
|Student - Regular Registration Fee||30 Nov,2018||USD 150.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Registration Fee||30 Sep,2018||USD 140.00|
|Allied Health Professional - Early Registration Fee||30 Sep,2018||USD 130.00|
|Student - Early Registration Fee||30 Sep,2018||USD 100.00|