The Fourth Annual Tufts & Boston University Headache and Face Pain Symposium is organized by Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM), Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and will be held during Mar 16 - 17, 2018 at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 Credit Hours.
Headache and face pain understandably provide diagnostic and therapeutic challenges. Their effective management often requires interprofessional collaboration, involving primary care, neurology, dentistry, psychology, otolaryngology, and pain and orofacial pain medicine. In this two-day course, experts from these disciplines will share their knowledge and experience, with the ultimate goal of preparing physicians, dentists, and other health-care providers to better understand and manage a headache and face pain, separately or co-morbidly.
Conference Objectives are:
• Develop a systematic approach to the diagnosis of the primary headache disorders in an interprofessional manner
• Understand possible connections between migraine and stroke
• Delineate the causes and treatment of face pain
• Use the appropriate treatment options for persistent orofacial muscle pain
• Understand the concerns surrounding orofacial pain treatment and opioid abuse
• Learn to prevent facial pain caused by invasive dental procedures
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(617) 638-4605,
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Doctor (Both Days) - Conference fee||15 Mar,2018||USD 395.00|
|Doctor - (Day 1 OR Day 2 Only) - Conference fee||15 Mar,2018||USD 225.00|
|Staff - Conference Fee||15 Mar,2018||USD 195.00|