4 day Spanish Medical and Cultural Workshop is organized by Rios Associates and will be held from Oct 19 - 22, 2018 at Hotel Seven Crown, La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Intermediate/Advanced students will be able to do all of this with more facility and fluency utilizing more idiomatic expressions, complex tenses (conditional, present & past progressive, present & past perfect tenses), as well as the subjunctive mood and its various tenses.
Participants who complete this 4-day intensive course will:
• Acquire the ability to interview patients in Spanish in a culturally competent manner, take a medical history, conduct a physical examination, give prescription and follow-up instructions and intervene with medical emergencies, while taking cultural sensitivity into account to increase compliance.
• Recognize a Spanish vocabulary of 2,000 to 3,000 general and medical terms.
• Develop a good flow of speech in the present, future, and past tenses, as well as the command form.
• Obtain a degree of Cultural Competency concerning time, personal space, family dynamics, foods, health and particularly medical care.
• Utilize the skills necessary to continue language acquisition through daily practice and personal experience.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(520) 907-3318|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||18 Oct,2018||USD 799.00|
|Residents, P.A.s and R.N.s - Course Fee||19 Oct,2018||USD 699.00|
|Students - Course Fee||20 Oct,2018||USD 599.00|