3rd Trimester Ultrasound for Nurses & Midwives - 2 Day Course is organized by Ultrasound Training Solutions and will be held during Feb 14 - 15, 2018 at Ultrasound Training Solutions, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Third Trimester Ultrasound for Nurses and Midwives (TTFN) courses focus on providing nurses and midwives with specific and practical ultrasound skills necessary for the monitoring and management of women in their third trimester of pregnancy.
Designed in conjunction with doctors and nurses, this course is aimed at candidates that have little or no prior ultrasound experience. Hands on time is the focus with a 1:3/2:3 ratio of time dedicated to theory/practical. This course meets ASUM CAHPU requirements for the Basic Monitoring Fetus 2nd and 3rd Trimester unit.
Course objectives :
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
• Modify ultrasound system controls to attain basic practical proficiency in image optimisation
• Demonstrate basic practical proficiency in locating and measuring the foetal heart beat
• Demonstrate practical proficiency in measuring the amniotic fluid index
• Recognise foetal lie, placental position and foetal breathing and movement
• Document and present complete and accurate sonographic findings for recording in the patient’s record to facilitate appropriate diagnosis and clinical management
ACM | Australian College of Midwives CPD Recognised Activity; 13 CPD hours
ASUM | CAHPU Accredited Units: Basic Monitoring Fetus 2nd and 3rd Trimester
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||0422 000 750,
0418 506 878,
+61 422 538 825
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Registration Fee||07 Feb,2018||AUD 1920.00|