3rd International Conference on Sacroiliac Joint Surgery (ICSJS)
3rd International Conference on Sacroiliac Joint Surgery (ICSJS) is organized by USF Health’s Office of Continuing Professional Development and will be held during Feb 21 - 24, 2018 at USF Health, CAMLS, Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Neuro and Orthopedic Surgeons. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 14.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Validate SI Joint pathology as a real source of pain and disability.
• Define normal versus abnormal SI Joint anatomy and how this can affect both the pathology and treatment. List methods of diagnosis of SI Joint pathology
• Describe methods of initial treatment and non-surgical treatment of SI Joint pathology.
• Summarize surgical options for SI Joint pathology treatment.
• Review surgical skills for SI Joint pathology treatment
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|CME Conference Early Fee||21 Jan,2018||USD 495.00|
|CME Conference Late Fee||20 Feb,2018||USD 595.00|