3rd International Conference on Ayurveda Traditional Medicine and Medicinal Plants is organized by Global Academic Research Institute (GARI) and will be held on Dec 14, 2018 at Galle Face Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Ayurveda, Traditional Medicine and Medicinal Plant have become a wide range of medicine around the world. The Research papers related are welcome from the Authors & Scientists, including those addressing this year’s conference theme. Please note that speakers are encouraged to submit a full paper before the conference.
• Fundamental principles of Ayurveda
• History of Ayurveda
• Sanskrit and Samhita
• Padartha Vigyana (Ayurvedic philosophy)
• Rachna Sharira (Ayurveda anatomy)
• Kriya Sharira (physiology)
• Rasa Shastra avam Bhaisajya Kalpana (Pharmaceuticals of Ayurveda)
• Dravyaguna (Materia Medica of Ayurveda)
• Agadtantra, VyavaharAyurveda and Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology and Jurisprudence)
• Nidan/Vikriti Vigyana (Pathology) /Nadi Parkisa (Pulse diagnosis)
For Sri Lankan Participant Fee:
Delegates (Listener) - 12,000 Rs
Delegate (Presenter) - 20,000 Rs
Student / Virtual Delegate - 15,000 Rs
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(+94) 773 940 838,
+94 112 849
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Delegate (Listener) Fee||13 Dec,2018||USD 230.00|
|Delegate (Presenter) Fee||13 Dec,2018||USD 290.00|
|Student / Virtual Delegate Fee||13 Dec,2018||USD 250.00|