3rd EULAR Registers and Observational Drug Studies(RODS) Meeting is organized by European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) and will be held from Nov 30 - Dec 01, 2018 at Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands.
The EULAR RODS meetings have evolved into a course in which faculty and attendees are delivering and suggesting content. This course aims to provide insights into practical and methodological aspects of registers and drug observational studies, data handling and analysis, promoting and facilitating collaborative work through a series of interactive lectures, workshops, and roundtable discussions.
The course structure and content builds on previous RODS meetings and direct feedback from participants and also brings attention to novel aspects around future applications of registers. It incorporates innovative and disruptive methodology.
In this unique 1 1/2 day meeting (Friday 11 AM - Saturday 2 PM), attendees will have an opportunity to network and have a one-to-one interaction with experts in the field, as well as present own ideas in the form of posters and oral presentations.
Please, be invited if you see yourself belonging to any of the following groups and have an interest in registers and longitudinal observational drug studies:
• Experienced drug register researchers
• Early-career investigators
• Regulators and pharmaceutical companies
• Clinicians, health professionals, and patients
• Beyond European rheumatology: international rheumatology and other disease areas
Conference Objectives are:
• To provide a pragmatic view of register establishment and maintenance, funding and optimal methods of data collection and handling.
• To discuss and learn from examples of existing European registers and successful collaborative studies involving cross-country register analyses.
• To enhance networking and interaction among young and established investigators and stimulate opportunities for collaborative work.
• To provide insights into appropriate methods (including basic and advanced statistical approaches) for analyzing longitudinal data and appropriately interpreting outputs.
• To provide insights into big data analyses, pitfalls, challenges, and opportunities.
A certificate of attendance will be available 1 week after the meeting on your ESOR account.
Please note that the course will cost 500 EUR. However, EULAR is no longer accepting the payment for your hotel accommodation. Hence, upon registration, you are only asked to pay 380 EUR (which includes course fees, seminar room cost, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner). The cost of the hotel (120 EUR - includes breakfast) is to be paid directly at the hotel upon check-in. Hotel reservation is made immediately and guaranteed for you once you are registered for the course
|Contact No. :||+41 44 716 30 33
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||EUR €500.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|