38th Annual Dialysis Conference is organized by University of Missouri School of Medicine and will be held during Mar 03 - 06, 2018 at Marriott's Orlando World Center, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is health professionals involved in dialysis programs. It covers all aspects of dialysis with sessions on Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Pediatrics, Nursing, and Nutrition. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 23.25 Credits.
Course Description :
The Annual Dialysis Conference: The thirty-eighth Annual Conference on Dialysis, and twenty-ninth Annual Symposium on Pediatric Dialysis. This conference convenes an international group of practitioners and researchers to discuss current developments in the field of dialysis. The conference is designed for health professionals involved in established dialysis programs, as well as those working in new and developing programs. Both researchers and clinicians will find sessions of interest to them. Extensive commercial exhibits give participants a chance to see for themselves what is new in PD and HD products and services.
Conference Objectives :
• Review appropriate dialysis therapies to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of CKD patients and their families.
• Describe current trends and established strategies in the management of the full range of services required by adult and pediatric dialysis patients.
• Compare and contrast research findings related to improving the quality of care for dialysis patients.
• Evaluate the latest evidence concerning the prevention and management of complications of CKD and dialysis.
• Discuss major controversies and new developments in PD, HD, and pediatric dialysis.
• Review fundamental knowledge of dialysis.
ISPD, ISHD, and ISN members receive a $10 discount for the main conference registration. The $10 discount ends on January 22, 2018.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(573) 882-4105|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Conference Registration - Early Fee||22 Jan,2018||USD 549.00|
|Conference Registration - Regular Fee||22 Feb,2018||USD 699.00|
|Conference Registration - Late & on-site Fee||03 Mar,2018||USD 799.00|
|Physician - Preconference Registration - Fee||04 Mar,2018||USD 250.00|
|Nurse, Dietitian, Social Worker, Other Health Profession - Preconference Registration - Fee||04 Mar,2018||USD 175.00|
|Fellow - Preconference Registration - Fee||04 Mar,2018||USD 175.00|