32nd FAMSA general Assembly, Scientific conference and 50th anniversary is organized by University of Ibadan (UI) and will be held from Nov 18 - 24, 2018 at The International Conference Centre University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo & Osun, Nigeria.
Conference Theme: Repositioning Healthcare in Africa for Sustainable Development
The FAMSA General Assembly and Scientific Conference will bring together young vibrant minds as well as professionals and relevant stakeholders in both the public and private sectors from across Africa and beyond to discuss ideas and initiate steps to position Africa on the path to sustainable development in health and by extension in every other sphere of human development. The conference will feature keynote addresses, plenary sessions, workshops, trainings, hackathon sessions, and scientific presentations on carefully selected subthemes all related and contributory to our goal of repositioning healthcare in Africa for Sustainable Development.
• The African Medical Student and the SDGs: Where do we come in?
• Medical Education in Africa: Curriculum, Research Inclusion and Mentorship.
• Maternal and Child Health in Africa: The Wages of Disconnect.
• The Burden of NCDs: Taking a Quantum Leap.
• Infectious Diseases in Africa: Are we Really Winning?
• Sustainable Vaccination Schemes in Africa: Identifying & Overcoming the Barriers.
• Outbreak and Disaster Management in Africa: Getting it Right
• Mental Health: Breaking the Silence.
• Health Policy and Financing: Saving the Future of Africa.
• Social Determinants of Health: Connecting the Dots
Our conference is a 5-day event comprised of Plenary and parallel sessions, Workshops, Abstract presentations, Hackathons, Medical Outreach, Training sessions, Exhibitions, Expert meeting, Cultural night, Trade fair, Sports friendlies, and City tours.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Professionals All Payment Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 95.00|
|Professionals Registration Only Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 75.00|
|Professionals Registration & Excursions Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 81.00|
|Professionals egistration & Transportation Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 89.00|
|Students All Payment Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 87.00|
|Students Registration Only Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 67.00|
|Students Registration & Excursions Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 73.00|
|Students Registration & Transportation Fee||17 Nov,2018||USD 81.00|