2nd International Conference on Dentistry is organized by Madridge Publishers LLC and will be held during May 07 - 09, 2018 at Holiday Inn Rome - Aurelia, Rome, Lazio, Italy.
The target audience for this medical event is Scientists, Doctors, Researchers, Professors, Business Delegates, Dental Manufacturing Companies Directors, CEOs, Presidents and Vice President.
Dental-2018 The event aims to improve dental health through public education as well as continuing education of dentists, nurses, dental technicians, and allied health professionals in order to raise the standard health care delivery, safe and effective disease prevention measures for overall improvement of dental health in the country.
The main aim of 2nd International Conference on Dentistry is to promote research in all fields of dental and related sciences, to encourage improvements in methods for the prevention and treatment of oral and dental disease, to improve the oral health of the public through research, and to facilitate cooperation among investigators and the communication of research findings and their implications throughout the world. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to connect with more than 200 of your peers and celebrate your profession.
• Advances in Dental Theraphy and Treatment
• Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
• Forensic Odontology
• Dental Nursing
• Oral Cancer & Endodontics
• Periodontics & Pediatric Dentistry
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery & Radiology
• Prosthodontics & Dental Implants
• Dental and Oral Abnormalities
• Holistic & Sports dentistry
• Orofacial Myology
• Oral Microbiology and Pathology
• Nano dentistry & Anesthesiology
• Dentistry: Tools and Techniques
• Dental Market
• Dental Practice Management
Conference Objectives are:
• Keep abreast of developments and new techniques in Dental Education.
• A highly interactive meeting focusing of four key themes
• Meet and share ideas with key leaders and experts in each area theme
• Internationally renowned Keynote speaker, workshops and round tables
• Debate, discuss and Collaborate with international colleagues
• Some of the best key note speakers on dentistry in the world
• Attend workshops and special interest groups
• Contribute to the development of best practice and position paper documents.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Registration - Standard Fee||07 May,2018||USD 899.00|
|Business Delegates - Standard Fee||07 May,2018||USD 999.00|
|Student - Standard Fee||07 May,2018||USD 400.00|