2nd Annual Paris Breast Cancer Conference is organized by Physicians Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held from Nov 16 - 17, 2018 at The Westin Paris - Vendome, Paris, Ile-de-France, France. The target audience for this medical event is designed for medical oncologists and other health care professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, pharmacists, physicians' assistants, etc) involved in the treatment and management of patients with breast cancer.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better prepared to:
• Incorporate current guidelines and recent data on local and locoregional therapies into the treatment of patients with breast cancer
• Integrate biomarkers, molecular assays, and other risk assessment tools in treatment decision making for breast cancer appropriately
• Review current standards and emerging data regarding systemic therapies for the treatment of early-stage, locally advanced, and metastatic breast cancer
• Consider therapeutic effectiveness, as well as patient and tumor characteristics, in individualized treatment plans for patients receiving systemic therapies for breast cancer
• Identify appropriate clinical trials designed to benefit patients with breast cancer
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||+1 609-378-3701|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physicians Advance - fee||15 Nov,2018||EUR 199.00|
|Physicians On-Site - fee||16 Nov,2018||EUR 249.00|
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals Advance - fee||15 Nov,2018||EUR 199.00|
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals On-Site - fee||16 Nov,2018||EUR 249.00|
|Industry Advance - fee||15 Nov,2018||EUR 499.00|
|Industry On-Site - fee||16 Nov,2018||EUR 599.00|