29th International Course in Advanced Rhinoplasty Techniques is organized by Rhinology International and will be held during Oct 17 - 20, 2018 at University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Learning Objectives :
This course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the surgical anatomy and techniques for functional- and esthetic rhinoplasty. More experienced surgeons will have the opportunity to enhance their skills in the finesses of esthetic rhinoplasty while less experienced surgeons can learn and practice the basic principals in nasal surgery.
The course aims to teach in theory and practice (fresh frozen cadaver dissection) the modern rhinoplasty techniques to you on:
• Osseocartilaginous vault surgery; hump resection, micro-osteotomies.
• Basic approaches to the nasal tip; non-delivery, delivery and external approach.
• Tip sculpturing.
• Grafts in nasal surgery; harvesting techniques, spreader grafts and composite grafts.
• Alar insufficiency and alar base surgery.
• Guidelines to rhinoplasty in children.
• Revision surgery.
• Ethnic rhinoplasty.
• Nasal reconstruction techniques.
• The cleft-lip patient.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|