27th Annual Meeting of The Photomedicine Society is organized by The Photomedicine Society and will be held on Feb 15, 2018 at San Diego, California, United States of America.
Conference Description :
We have made significant efforts to increase the appeal of our meeting to a larger audience in attendance at the AAD Meeting while continuing to provide content relevant to our core group. This year you will find the following sessions :
• Tough Cases: Patient Based Reviews by Experts in Photomedicine.
• The Best of the Photomedicine and Photobiology Literature (presented by the authors of the manuscript).
• Topics in Photoprotection including Skin of Color.
• Controversy: Impact of Sunscreen on the Oceans.
• Sunscreen Workshop: Understanding SPF and it Limitations.
• Phototherapy Workshop.
• Tough Diagnoses You Never Thought to Treat with Phototherapy.
• Photodynamic Therapy Update.
• UVA1 Phototherapy in Office and At Home.
• Targeted Phototherapy Applications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Full Membership - Standard Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 150.00|
|Full Membership - Resident/Fellows Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 90.00|
|Meeting Registration Only||14 Feb,2018||USD 125.00|
|Phototherapy Course Only - Standard Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 75.00|
|Sunscreen Workshop only - Standard Fee||14 Feb,2018||USD 75.00|
|Phototherapy Course Only or Sunscreen Workshop - Resident/Fellows Fee||14 Feb,2018||Free|