25th Clinical Applications for Age Management Medicine is organized by Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) and will be held during Nov 01 - 04, 2018 at JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 26.00 AMA PRA Credits.
Age Management Medicine is a progressive, preventative, proactive specialty focused on health, not disease. Age Management Medicine delivers measurable, life-changing patient outcomes—optimizing health and delaying or removing degenerative aging—using precision medicine, breakthrough technologies, evidence-based/customized modalities, and solid science.
AMMG’S Agenda Delivers It All:
Clinical applications. Robust curriculum. Breakthrough science. Trending topics. Interactive panel discussions. Expert presentations by world-renowned faculty. Compelling research. Science-based protocols for better clinical outcomes. Medical excellence. Increased practice value.
This four-day event promises to create a positive shift in your practice and your patients’ health, whether you’re adding our medical specialty to your existing practice, expanding your current age management practice, or wanting to learn how to become certified in age management medicine.
From the basics to the more complex subject matter, every presentation is peer-reviewed by our Planning Committee of highly respected industry clinicians, ensuring that all faculty content complies with-or exceeds-ACCME’s stringent standards. Even our quality industry exhibitors are leaders in their field.
Get ready to engage-immersed in curriculum and new knowledge that fills educational gaps and targets the hottest topics and challenges impacting 21st-century medical practices.
The General Conference Curriculum will Include these highly instructive topics:
• Hormones and HRT for both Men and Women
• Prevention, Early Detection, and Clinical Interventions for Disorders of Aging
• Biomarkers of Aging and Disease
• Hormone Modulation in Men and Women
• Clinical Protocols for Assessing the Age Management Patient
• Precision Medicine Applications: Personalized Clinical Approaches to Aging, Genomics, Stem Cells, Microbiome
• Office Based Aesthetics Protocols (procedures done without a board certification in either Plastic Surgery or Dermatology)
• Fitness in Medicine
• Clinical Use of Peptides
• Gut Health Brain Health Genetics and Epigenetics in the Clinic
• Sexual Medicine for Men and Women
• Inflammation Stress Management in the Prevention of Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.
• Precision Medicine: Genetics, Stem Cells, and Innovative Technology Genome and how Epigenetics May Impact Results
• Microbiomme & Aging
• Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
• Estrogen for Women and Men
• Testosterone Therapy in Men and Women
And many more
PLUS - Four Ground-Building Full Day Pre-Conference Thursday Tracks:
Pre-Conference Track 1: Clinical Use of Peptide’s and Peptide Therapies
Pre-Conference Track 2: Novel Clinical Interventions in Age Management Medicine
Pre-Conference Track 3: Office Based Aesthetics for the Age Management Clinician *This track is none CME. Presented in conjunction with the American Academy of Microneedling
Pre-Conference Track 4: Traumatic Brain Injury: A Clinical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment *This track is presented in conjunction with the Warrior Angels Foundation a 501(c)(3) non-profit Organization.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Physician - Full Conference (4 Days) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 945.00|
|Physician - Regular Conference (Nov 02 - 04) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 845.00|
|Physician - Pre-Conference (Nov 01) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 355.00|
|Healthcare Professional - Full Conference (4 Days) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 785.00|
|Healthcare Professional - Regular Conference (Nov 02 - 04) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 675.00|
|Healthcare Professional - Pre-Conference (Nov 01) Regular Fee||30 Oct,2018||USD 295.00|