20th WCBIP/WCBE World Congress Joint Meeting of the World Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP) and The International Bronchoesophagological Society (IBES) 2018
20th WCBIP/WCBE World Congress Joint Meeting of the World Association for Bronchology and Interventional Pulmonology (WABIP) and The International Bronchoesophagological Society (IBES) is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held during Jun 13 - 16, 2018 at Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is designed for Physicians and care providers who care for patients with disorders of the larynx, pharynx, esophagus, and lungs. This course is designed to provide education for otolaryngologists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, thoracic surgeons, for example. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe the appropriate steps in staging lung cancer
• Describe the appropriate use of cryobiopsies in the diagnosis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Define the proper use of endobronchial stents when managing major airway obstruction
• Describe the steps involved in the assessment and management of vocal cord dysfunction
• List the steps for tunneled pleural catheter placement
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|