2 Day Intensive DBT Training is organized by Expressive Therapy Clinic (ETC) and will be held during Oct 21 - 22, 2018 at Auckland, New Zealand.
Conference Description :
This 2 day Intensive “Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Training” is designed to assist practitioners gain knowledge of how to work with DBT and how to work as individual therapists using DBT. Training can be tailored to specific region’s needs and information on how to set up a DBT program including Therapists Consult groups is also detailed.
Conference Objectives are :
• Gain knowledge of the philosophy of DBT, the structure of the therapy and statistical information on the researched model.
• Gain knowledge of how to teach ‘crisis survival’ techniques and address suicide ideation, self-harm and impulsive destructive behaviours of patients.
• Gain knowledge in how to work dialectically using validation and acceptance strategies with patients.
• Gain knowledge in how to look after oneself as a clinician and gain supportive supervision within the DBT frame to help assist in working with patients who present with high levels of emotional dysfunction.
• Gain knowledge of all four skills of DBT, Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation and Interpersonal Effectives, including the addition of new skills added in 2nd Edition DBT Training Manual 2015 (Prof Marsha Linehan).
• Gain knowledge in how to teach a skills training group.
• Gain knowledge in working with many client groups that experience emotional dysregulation and working with DBT with adolescents.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $550.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $495.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Sep 20, 2018|