19th Biennial Urologic Cancer Course is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS) and will be held during Oct 11 - 13, 2018 at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Oncology and Hematology, Pathology, Radiology, Urology and Radiation Oncology. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This Conference educates community-based and academic clinicians on best practices for multi-disciplinary management of genitourinary (GU) cancers. The course is designed to provide the audience with information regarding current and new treatment and management recommendations of GU cancers and help them develop strategies to integrate this knowledge into their practices. This course is a live course with didactic lectures, panel discussions, Q&A sessions, and case review and feedback using an audience response and social media systems.
Learning Objectives :
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Apply Level 1 evidence on the use of novel anti-androgen and/or chemotherapy to manage men with newly diagnosed metastatic and high-risk non-metastatic prostate cancer
• Apply Level 1 evidence on the use of active surveillance for men with newly diagnosed low or intermediate risk prostate cancer
• Apply level 1 evidence on the optimal approach and sequencing of new agents including immunotherapy in the management of advanced renal and bladder cancers
• Apply level 1 evidence on the optimal approach and sequencing of new agents in the management of advanced testicular cancer
• Apply Level 1 evidence on the management of superficial and invasive bladder cancer
• Appropriately use multiparametric MRI, fusion biopsy and novel markers in men at risk for prostate cancer
• Apply novel minimally invasive treatments for GU malignancies including prostate, bladder and kidney cancer.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||(617) 384-8600|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Physician (MD/DO) Fee||10 Oct,2018||USD 650.00|
|Resident/Fellow Fee||10 Oct,2018||USD 325.00|
|Allied Health Professional / Other Fee||10 Oct,2018||USD 325.00|