11th Annual Atlanta Oculoplastic Symposium
11th Annual Atlanta Oculoplastic Symposium is organized by Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (SESPRS) and will be held on Jan 18, 2018 at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event is surgeons. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
The Oculoplastic Symposium theme “What is the Future of Oculopalstic Surgery: Surgical or Non-Surgical?” will focus on the most up to date, state of the art topics including surgical and non-surgical treatments for rejuvenation. The safety and long-term outcomes will be presented as well as the correction of complications including lateral canthal surgery. Fat injections to the face and periorbital area have made significant advanced improvement and will be reviewed in order to achieve correction of complications and beautiful, natural results. The one-day event will provide stimulating discussions on surgical and non-surgical oculoplastic rejuvenation and will guide the learner to make changes in their practice for improvement.
Program Objectives :
• Identify necessary practice changes and improvements in aesthetic and oculoplastic surgery,
• Identify new aesthetic goals in periorbital surgery related to upper and lower blepharoplasty, ptosis surgery, and fat grafting.
• Discuss techniques for improved safer and long term outcomes.
• Improve communication with patients regarding decision-making factors for surgical vs non-surgical techniques.
• Better able to diagnose and manage dysfunction of the eyelids.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1050.00|
|Early Fee||:||USD $950.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||Dec 10, 2017|