10th International Conference on Proteomics and Bioinformatics is organized by Conferenceseries LLC and would be held during Apr 09 - 11, 2018 at JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Course Description :
The conference will explore the recent advancements and new methodologies that can be applied to the research to take proteomics and bioinformatics, one step further. The broad subject coverage of the Conference and its size provide an excellent setting for participants to gain valuable insight into progress in research areas beyond their own. In addition, a range of special sessions aim to engage participants on wider issues, such as teaching in the proteomics as well as bioinformatics research.
Course Highlights :
• Proteomics for Bioinformatics
• Protein Structure
• Mass Spectrometry Proteomics
• Cardiovascular Proteomics
• Proteomics in Plant & Animal
• Protein Biochemistry
• Neuroproteomics & Neurometabolomics
• Systems Biology & Computational Biology
• Biomedical Sciences in Bioinformatics
• Protein Sequencing & Molecular Interactions
• Machine Learning in Bioinformatics
• Integrating Transcriptomics & Proteomics
Course Key Topics :
Proteomics, Bioinformatics, Binding Proteins, Applications of Genetic Engineering, Cancer Genetics, Applications of Protein Engineering, DNA, Protein Electrophoresis, ECM Proteins, Gene Expression, Protein Purification, Genome Analysis, Protein Identification, RNA, Pharmacoproteomics, Protein Expression, Protein Therapeutics, Protein Structure, Protein Fragments, Protein Biochemistry, Protein Folding, Biochemistry, Transcription of Gene, Cardiovascular Proteomics, Fusion Proteins, Proteomics for Bioinformatics, Proteomics in Plant & Animal, Neuroproteomics & Neurometabolomics, Epigenetics, Protein Sequencing & Molecular Interactions, Omics Strategies to Study the Proteome, Proteomics in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Machine Learning in Bioinformatics, Cell Research in Proteomics, Biomedical Sciences in Bioinformatics, Plant, Animal and Environmental Proteomics, Proteomics from Discovery to Function, Proteomics in Structural and Glycobiology, Emerging Trends in Proteomics, Emerging Trends in Genomics, Bioinformatics Algorithms & Databases, Proteomics in Food & Nutrition, Proteomics Database, Structural Bioinformatics, Systems Biology in Bioinformatics, Health Informatics in Bioinformatics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Technologies, Single Cell Genomics, Transcriptome Analysis and Gene Expression, Transcriptomics and Proteomics of Microorganisms, Protein Analysis by Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry Sequencing, Mass Spectrometry Proteomics, Proteomics mass spectrometry, Protein Core, Biomarker Discovery, Protein Identification by Mass Spectrometry
Protein, Mass Spectrometry Analysis, Protein Microarray, Mass Spectrometer, Mass Spectrometry Protein Analysis, Proteomic Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry for Proteomics, Protein Identification Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics and Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry for Protein Identification, Proteomic Biomarkers, Proteomic Testing, Microarray Platforms, Next Generation Sequencing, Genome Sequencing, Whole Genome Sequencing, DNA Sequence Analysis
• Transcriptome Sequencing, Bioinformatics Tools for Genomics, Gene Expression Data Analysis
• Proteomics in Drug Discovery, Neuroproteomics, Protein Expression and Analysis, Protein Microarrays, Proteomics and Cell Signalling, Metabolomics, Phylogenetic Analysis of Protein
• Genomic, Proteomic, and Metabolomic Data Integration Strategies, Molecular Docking and Structure-Based Drug Design Strategies, Chromatin Proteomics, The Cancer Proteome
• Genomic, Proteomic, and Metabolomic Data Integration, Cancer Proteome, Cell Signalling
• Drug Discovery, Mass spectrometry, Proteomics Market in Africa, Proteomics Market in Asia
• Proteomics Market in Australia, Proteomics Market in Canada, Proteomics Market in Dubai
• Proteomics Market in Europe, Proteomics Market in Germany, Proteomics Market in Japan
• Proteomics Market in UK, Proteomics Market in USA, Structure-Based Drug Design, Toxicogenomics, Transcriptomics.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.