1 Day Hands-On Combined Dermal Fillers & Botox Training Course is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Feb 23, 2018 at Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, physician assistants, nurses and other healthcare professionals interested in advanced injecting techniques. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
During the program, we spend quite a bit of time teaching physicians, nurses, dentists and other healthcare licensed professionals the "Pearls" of injecting Botox and Dermal Fillers. Learning to perfect your techniques in Botox and Dermal Fillers requires more then just a thorough understanding of how to perform these techniques. These "Pearls" are the result of years of experience in aesthetics and providing this information to you is an intricate part of our Botox and Dermal Filler Training Programs.
The course study will go over the most popular injections for Botox and specifically will include in the protocols and dosing presentations:
• Glabellar Region
• Frontalis (Forehead) area
• Lateral Rhytids (Crows Feet)
• Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating/axillae)
• Dimpled Chin
• Other Specialty Injections (i.e. eyebrow shaping, bunny lines, lips, sad smile)
During both the Botox and dermal filler portion of the course program will focus on the art and science of the various choices for either Botox or Dermal Fillers. You will learn the specifics for when to use one over another, as well as the pros and cons to each of the various types of dermal fillers based on patient presentation.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn specifically the kinds of wrinkles (static and dynamic) of the aging face and the various features that can be improved by the use of Botox and Dermal Fillers.
• Understand the various protocols associated with both Botox and Dermal Fillers. Learn which types of fillers work best for different body areas and patient indications.
• Acquire the technical skill to perform all the injections through our “hands-on” training.
• Learn the various specialty injections for both Botox and Dermal Fillers.
• Understand the pros and cons, and when to use each of the different fillers including hyaluronic acids, polylactic acid (Sculptra), and calcium hydroxyapetite (Radiesse).
• Learn how to properly and effectively present the various options to your patients. Explain likely results and expectations.
• Pricing and Packaging of Services and marketing to existing patients and avenues available to market outside your practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.