Complete Facial Aesthetic Course is organized by Empire Medical Training and will be held on Dec 07, 2018 at The Westin New York at Times Square, New York City, New York, United States of America. The target audience for this medical event is physicians, nurses, aestheticians, and other healthcare professionals interested in having an array of facial treatment options for their patients.
This course is very complete and detailed, with written protocols for every step in each procedure and includes the opportunity to perform these hands-on procedures. Although not required, most attendees request a procedure for themselves or a spouse before adjourning the course.
This Facial Aesthetic Training will teach you the various protocols associated with the different types of acids as well as instruction in performing microdermabrasion (micro peel) including micro needling training. In addition, physicians will learn about the importance of integrating retail products into their aesthetic practice as a means of benefiting your patients as well as providing an additional monthly revenue stream.
Included in the course will be micro needling training, you will receive complete protocols for micro-needling either by needle pen (Cosmopen) or needle dermal rollers. This procedure allows for correction of static rhytids, facial rejuvenation and collagen remodeling of damaged skin tissue due to UV damage or other signs of aging. The hands-on portion of the program training includes the needle pen (Cosmopen) and all sizing charts needed for clearance of:
• Acne Scarring
• Linear and Boxcar scars
• Skin Laxity / UV damage
• Decollete Rejuvenation
• Stubborn static wrinkles (rhytids)
After completing the facial aesthetic training seminar, you will have the know-how determine which peel or process would best suit a particular patient. You will also learn about the different classifications of chemical peels, their ingredients, and which peel will best suit each skin type and medical condition.
Course Objectives are:
• Learn to use all skin care resurfacing techniques safely and effectively based on patient’s skin condition or skin type.
• Understand the different skin types, i.e. classifications that will be presented to you by your patients.
• Know the different active ingredients in each type of peel and when to use each one based upon patient presentation.
• How to use microdermabrasion and when to combine with specific peels or stand-alone treatment.
• Learn the latest techniques and protocols associated with micro needling including dermal rollers or needle pen (Cosmote). Fully understand the mechanism of action, indications for use, and adverse events associated with the various protocols.
• Learn how to establish a cash business in your office with cosmeceuticals.
• Understand the business aspects of aesthetic including pricing and packaging and marketing to potential patients inside and outside your practice.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $1149.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|