Urgent Care Courses is organized by NB Medical Education and will be held on Dec 07, 2017 at Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is GPs / GP Trainees / Nurse Practitioners / Practice Nurses / Pharmacist or Paramedic. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6 credits of CPD.
• A sick child. How do you know if they are septic? Is it meningitis? Should you give antibiotics if there is no rash and you suspect sepsis?
• Did you know measles and invasive group A streptococcus are on the rise? Could you identify them? How can you differentiate them from the maculopapular rash of Zika Virus?
• A patient on the telephone who describes a TIA. How soon should we see them? Should we prescribe aspirin over the phone before they see us?
• The teenager who is self-harming or the person who has suicidal thoughts. How are we best able to help them acutely, based on current evidence?
• Abdominal pain, what is the first line treatment for appendicitis or diverticulitis, should you give antibiotics?
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+44 (0)191 519 7293 / 4|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|General Practitioner - Course Fee||06 Dec,2017||GBP 195.00|
|General Practice Registrar - Course Fee||06 Dec,2017||GBP 150.00|
|Practice Nurse - Course Fee||06 Dec,2017||GBP 150.00|
|Nurse Practitioner - Course Fee||06 Dec,2017||GBP 150.00|