UKOMiC: Managing Complications in Disease and Cancer Treatment is organized by The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust and would be held on Jun 12, 2017 at The Royal Marsden Education and Conference Centre, London, England, United Kingdom.
• Prevention and management of oncological emergencies: sepsis, spinal cord compression, hypercalcaemia, and tumour lysis.
• Management of side effects from targeted therapies.
• Oral and dental care issues in patients receiving anti-cancer treatments.
• Skin care and managing complex wounds.
• Managing pain in the advanced cancer setting.
• Living with advanced disease.
|Contact No. :||020 7808 2924|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Early Registration Fee||31 Mar,2017||GBP 50.00|
|Regular Registration Fee||12 Jun,2017||GBP 80.00|