The Heart in Detail is organized by CMI Education Institute, Inc - PESI HealthCare and would be held on Oct 19, 2017 at Millennium Maxwell House, Nashville, Tennessee, United States Of America.
The target audience for this medical event for cardiologists, nursing. Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, Cardiovascular Technicians. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6.3 Credits.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe the basic electrophysiology of the heart: Electrical versus mechanical function.
• Utilize the "Thumbs Technique" to determine the ventricular axis of the heart.
•Review the more common cardiac arrhythmias and discuss the causes.
•Define hemodynamic principles in the body.
• Relate coronary artery perfusion to cardiac musculature and the conduction system.
• Interpret ischemia, injury, and infarction patterns on a 12-lead ECG, 15-lead, and right-sided ECG.
• Integrate new evidenced-based guidelines to treat Acute Coronary Syndrome.
• Explain the process of valvular dysfunction and state treatments for aortic and mitral valve disease.
• Describe heart failure and relate physical assessment findings to hemodynamic parameters in a patient with decompensated heart failure.
• State the evidenced-based treatments to include medications and invasive procedures for chronic and acute heart failure.
• Differentiate dilated from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
• Discuss pericarditis to include causes, ECG changes and treatment modalities.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|single Registration - early fee||29 Sep,2017||USD 199.99|
|single Registration - conference fee||18 Oct,2017||USD 219.99|
|Two + Group Registration||18 Oct,2017||USD 199.99|