The Aging Brain: Assessments, Treatments & Interventions for Alzheimer's Disease & Other Dementias is organized by PESI HealthCare and would be held on Oct 05, 2017 at DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Downtown, Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States of America.
The target audience for this medical event for neurologists and Psychiatrists. This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 6.25 Credits.
This dynamic, conference will help you more effectively understand and intervene with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias that affect your geriatric patients. In an energetic and uplifting style, Dr. Steinberg will introduce you to a recipe of what works and what doesn’t with and for older adult patients and their care providers. Dr. Steinberg will address the cognitive implications of the aging process in general, its effects on individual patients, and the pathological changes and functional manifestations specific to Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
• Determine the difference between “normal forgetfulness” and cognitive impairment symptoms.
• Compile the diagnostic criteria for dementias seen in older adults: Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular Dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Frontotemporal Dementia, and Lewy Body Dementia.
• Utilize the Folstein Mini-Mental Status examination as a screening measure for cognitive impairment and dementia.
• Employ behavioral interventions to help patients with dementia participate more effectively in therapy.
• Investigate the concept of caregiver guilt and its implications in caring for older adults with dementia.
• Evaluate and develop treatment plans for older adults with dementia.
|Contact No.||:||(800) 844-8260|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||04 Oct,2017||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration Early Fee||15 Sep,2017||USD 199.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Registration||04 Oct,2017||USD 199.99|