Renal disease in Obesity and Diabetes Advances in Pathogenesis and Therapeutics is organized by European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) and would be held during Nov 24 - 25, 2017 at Hotel Novotel Lisboa, Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal. The target audience for this medical event for Endocrinologists and Nephrologists.
Conference Description :
• Renal lipotoxicity in diabetes and obesity.
• Inflammation in diabetic nephropathy.
• Insulin resistance and renal disease.
• New insight in the pathogenesis of Diabetic Nephropathy.
• Animal models of renal disease in obesity and diabetes.
• Pathogenesis of glomerular hyperfiltration.
• The ENBiBA project : Renal histology in patients with T2DM, metabolic syndrome and
obesity without proteinuria.
• Metabolic Syndrome, obesity and beta-cell dysfunction.
• Kidney pancreas transplantation - the solution.
• Weight reduction in patients with CKD : the Nutritionist point of view.
• Weight reduction to prevent renal disease in diabetes - CRESO I and II.
• Bariatric surgery to prevent renal disease.
• Childhood obesity and its impacts on the kidney.
• Dual RAS blockade in diabetic nephropathy and obesity.
• SGLT2 for renoprotection in T2DM.
• Experimental treatments for diabetic renal disease.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.